Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello world!

Aahh.. Nice.. One week of normal-ness. Gert and I just got back from Roskilde Festival which was amazing. The sun shined the whole time (except at night) and you couldn't sleep longer than 7:30 because you would look like a meal in a tent. And that's not good at all! How are you gonna get girls if you look like a meal?

Seriously though the festival was lots of fun. The highlights for me were Nick Cave, Mono, The Dodos aaaaaaaaannd.... Slipknot! Well, maybe not them.. But it was fun and I was drunk, sooo..

It's really nice to be home, that's for sure! I'm here for a week and then I take of to Iceland for a week with my girls to visit the family there. Sweet. Lasse just went to the states this morning, and will be travelling there for a month. Lucky bastard!

So it's pretty much summer vacation in the Mimas camp. Yet, I'm sitting here posting on this blog, replying e-mails and sorting out gigs. And speaking of gigs, do you live in London? We'll be playing there on the 14th of August at The Cross Kings. Hope to see you there? There is also a rumour that we might be playing in Norwich in October..

Well, I'm just home from tour but still I can't wait to go on tour again. It's probably all the lack of sleep and long drives that are totally appealing to me right now..

Speak soon boys and girls!



No comments: