Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm in love with Dale Cooper



Snip da snap, de snippety snip snap!

A little shout here from the Mimas camp. Everythings been pretty crazy the last couple of weeks, I started at uni and we've been trying to sort out the last things for the next album and such. We actually just wrote a little tune yesterday, that will probably end up on the album, and it actually looks like we'll be able to finish recording it in October. We're pretty excited to get some new materiel out there, and I hope you guys are looking forward to hearing some new songs. I think we'll be aiming at releasing it in the spring, but I don't want to promise anything just yet. Let's see how things evolve.

So maybe we'll be seeing some of you during our little mini-tour in Århus, Copenhagen and Berlin. We're supporting Sunset Rubdown in Berlin, and if you don't know them you should seriously check them out.

Much love,

Snævar

No comments: